F1 Rumors - Publication Conditions and Guidelines
- All articles are subject to review/edit by F1 Rumors before publication.
- We cannot publish all articles submitted - if yours does not get published, we will tell you why.
- Articles may be held for any length of time before publication.
- If your article relates to current events, such as reaction to or preview of a Grand Prix, include the text "for immediate publication" in the subject line when submitting - though this does not guarentee immediate publication.
- If an article is submitted elsewhere, before or after submission to F1 Rumors, we must be notified. Failing to notify will result in all submissions being rejected, and existing articles being removed - it is very important!
- We retain the right to republish articles elsewhere - F1 Rumors is the source for many internet sites, and your article could appear there instead of, or as well as at F1 Rumors; this should be taken as an enourmous compliment!
- From submission, and whilst published, F1 Rumors retains temporary (joint) copyright on articles - relinquished when the article is removed from the site. This is to ensure we are not sued for breach of copyright by authors submitting to other sites/journals/etc.
- An author may request any article they submitted is removed from the site - the request will be honored within 10 working days.
- Write as though your audience is intellegent, and seeking information about Formula One. There is no restriction on topics, but knowing that the F1 Rumors site is predominantly disposed to publish rumours and speculation on the future of Formula One; but quality is the important thing.
- We also like publishing technical articles, explaining different aspects of cars, setups, team information etc.
- Stay current on the articles already published: we do not like repeating ourselves! Exceptions to this might include: race reports. But they would both have to be (a) top class work, and (b) expressing different views on the event!
- To earn your own 'section' in the articles page, you need to successfully have five articles published at F1 Rumors. You will need to provide a bio for this section.
- Each article submission should be provided with credit information - and a short bio if you wish.
Below, you will see links to some recently published articles - this should give you a feel for the type of article we typically carry.